Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Secretary of State Dr. Condi Rice

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As most, if not all of my friends know, I am an enormous supporter of Dr. Rice. In fact, last year I bought a bumper sticker for my car that said "Bush Rice '04"
There is no greater example of excellence and intelligence in Washington DC. Okay! Bad example. The standards for excellence and intelligence in DC are notoriously low, and when a person holding either trait actually shows up, everything is done by the guardians of the status quo gate to discredit and destroy them. This leaves Condi even more perfectly situated to be the default Presidential GOP Candidate in 2008. God does love the United States!
Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. I enjoy a good debate. However, you MUST have the courage of your convictions! "Anonymous" posters may be deleted