Monday, April 19, 2010

First they came for.....

First they came for the financial CEO’s and Wall Street big wigs, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a rich CEO. Then they came for the auto industry, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t part of the auto industry. Then they came for student loans and I didn’t speak up because I had already graduated. When they come for me and my business who will be there to speak for me?

With all due apologies to Martin Neimoller,

Edit: Hey HEY! This got published in the Denver Post on April 24th ... yeaaaaahhhh!
http://blogs.denverpost.com/eletters/2010/04/23/who-will-stand-up-for-america%E2%80%99s-businesses/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. I enjoy a good debate. However, you MUST have the courage of your convictions! "Anonymous" posters may be deleted